Around The Mulberry Bush

Never Miss Another Chaotic Update!
Enter Your Email Address
And "POOF!" Just Like That!
I'll Notify You Each Time I Post!

Powered by FeedBlitz

Happy Birthday!

Five Years!
Already?!
At the urging of my friends Steve & Donna, I took the plunge from occasional retailer
to a full-time retail storefront five years ago today.
It's a big day!

I've often heard people call their store their 'Baby'.
I get that.
We bought our own building last year and it's true--it is kind of like having a child.
We named her (Lillie Pearl)

  And though she's hardly a baby (she's 92 this year) we still tenderly care for her as if she were.
 We longed for her. Spent many sleepless nights worrying, coddling, bathing, and bandaging her.
We dress her up special for the holidays, feed (fill) her with great merchandise, and are constantly grooming her to be a 'young woman' we are proud to show off to the world.
We swell with pride when others tell us how much they love her, and how special she is.
We have big dreams. And it warms our heart when we can share those dreams with others.

So, Happy Birthday to Lillie Pearl and The Mulberry Bush Vintage Market.
And many more!
.
Hugs!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love you! You are so amazing and make it sound so awesome I really get into your stories. Proud of you, sister! Miss