Sorry for the short notice
but TODAY is the last day to enter a blog giveaway
hosted by my daughter and her newest blog.
Her blog is called Pedicures to Puddles.
And it is aimed toward all things boys.
boy gifts (which are SO hard to find!),
and even Boy Moms.
(Sorry I couldn't resist).
Even if you're NOT a boy mom (like me)
you surely know a boy mom,
or have a grandson, nephew, or friend that you will need gifts for.
Her site even has great party ideas!
(I'm so proud of her and I think she's going to go viral!)
There are so many ways to enter
So HURRY ON OVER!!
And Good Luck!
'television table', 'table thingy'.
Amy and the kids were coming to spend a couple of days with me at the store.
I saw this recipe in a book and just HAD to give it a try.
So...We Made Marshmallow Pops!!!
Here's our Prep Work...
- First, we melted some almond bark in a wide bowl in the microwave--we used two different types (white almond bark and chocolate chips) and both were delicious.
- Then we piled a few different types of cupcake sprinkles onto a platter.
- We put skewers (the recipe called for popsicle sticks but I didn't have any so we used skewers--we just broke off the sharp point for safety) into each marshmallow (we used pink marshmallows I found at the grocery store--Yummy! and way cuter than the white ones!)
- They dipped the marshmallow in the chocolate.
- Swirled the covered marshmallow in the sprinkles.
- And placed the finished product on a plate to dry! Voila!!
It really was Just That Simple!
And surprisingly good even for an adult!
Try it out and let me know what you think!
It was really a lot of fun and a great way to pass the time for the kids!
Sticky Hugs to ya!!
Oh, how I miss home.