Around The Mulberry Bush

Never Miss Another Chaotic Update!
Enter Your Email Address
And "POOF!" Just Like That!
I'll Notify You Each Time I Post!

Powered by FeedBlitz

New Friends!

Well, another month has come and gone in Canton
and I have to tell ya'(again)...

...I just LOVE it there!

I get to meet the neatest people!
(It always amazes me when folks come into the store
and tell me they drove in from small towns just a few miles from Clinton--that's a 6 hr drive!)

Anyway...
I digress...

So, this month was busy, busy, busy! {YAY!!}
And the hours were long, long, LONG! {SIGH...}

But the highlight of my weekend
happened on Saturday night.

Just before we closed, the most ADORABLE young girl walked in the store
and was SO, SO, SO excited about buying one of my aprons!

She said she'd been thinking about it all day while she was working
in her booth in The Arbors on the Main Grounds.

So when her brother brought her up to The Mountain she just
couldn't wait to come pick out her favorite apron.
(Now how exciting is THAT?!?--For BOTH of us!)

I just cannot tell you how much I enjoyed visiting with my new friend Joni,
her brother Keith, and Keith's friend Trey.

They have such a fascinating story that I just HAD to share it with you.

It seems that Joni and Keith have been in business together for the past 7 years.

"Well", you say.
"That's not all that impressive", you say.

Oh Yeah! What if I told you that Joni is 20 and Keith is 21!?!
See!
THAT IS impressive!

So, I'd like you to meet my new friends...


They are SIMPLY FABULOUS!

And here is their website.
(I linked you directly to their gallery so you can
take a look at their STUNNING work!)

And be sure to read their whole "About Me" section.
They're not only amazing; they're inspirational!

We talked about how to grow our businesses,
how I should introduce my aprons at Market.
And on, and on, and on...

Visiting with them just fired me up!
Joni's enthusiasm was CONTAGIOUS!

And I just can't wait to see them again!
P.S.
HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday to my Niece Amy!
Though she's just a 'tad' {ahem} bit younger than me
I truly enjoy hanging out with her.
She inspires me to stay on task--(here's your blog MISSY),
and has bailed me out during cookie swaps and storage room cleanings; to name a few.
 And I'm especially thankful that she's shared her
children with me all these years.
I love them all.
Happy B-Day Amy Babetta!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, you're soooo sweet for thinkin' of me! But...did you really have to use that horrible pic of me LOL...I think we all need to get together soon. Off to take a birthday nap!

Amy~