Around The Mulberry Bush

Never Miss Another Chaotic Update!
Enter Your Email Address
And "POOF!" Just Like That!
I'll Notify You Each Time I Post!

Powered by FeedBlitz

It's Official!!

And you're one of the first to know!

Big things are starting to happen and I can't contain myself any longer!

My line of aprons is on its way to The World!

It's a little scary to even think about
but the aprons are so, so cute that every Gal Pal needs one!

So, my big news is...(drum rolllllllll...)

I trademarked the name this week!


And here are just a few of the...
"Apronality" aprons!


Isn't the name just GREAT!?! (Thanks Tif!--my tuition dollars at work--grin)

Every apron makes you feel so cute & sassy!
And they come completely lined, and include an organza petticoat underneath the coordinating ruffle, AND...Best of All...a CELL PHONE POCKET!!
How clever is that?? It's SOOO handy!
('Cause we girls never go anywhere without our cell phones!)

I've been selling them at my store in Canton for about a year now but until I could trademark the name I didn't want to 'go public' with them.

So while I was at Dallas Market last week I spent some time looking at showrooms and talking to sales reps and other vendors about launching a new line.

Everyone at Market was so helpful but there's so much more to know!

Any other suggestions or words of wisdom would be much appreciated!!

I also visited some fabric warehouses with my sewing contractor so I could find some really great fabrics (because right now I'm not able to mass produce aprons of the same color due to limited fabric choices).

So the 'one-of-a-kind' aprons will be listed on my website The Mulberry Bush until I'm able to handle larger wholesale orders--which should be very soon.

It's my plan to exhibit at the next Super Market in Dallas in June, 2008.

Keep me in your prayers and I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

I can't wait!! Once people see just how cute and necessary these are for themselves and every girlfriend they know, you will be on your way! And to think...I'm such a genius:)