Around The Mulberry Bush

Never Miss Another Chaotic Update!
Enter Your Email Address
And "POOF!" Just Like That!
I'll Notify You Each Time I Post!

Powered by FeedBlitz

No La-La Yet!

...and we're still waiting!

Another Dr. appointment has come and gone. But still no baby.

Now we're hoping he will come on 8/8/08 (since the number 8 is Tif's favorite number). Keep your fingers crossed.

In the meantime my life has been in a holding pattern.

I'm afraid to start new projects because I won't have time to clean things up to leave on the spur of the moment. The car has been packed for over a week so we won't have to spend time running around gathering luggage (so, I'm having to wash and re-wear the remaining few clothes I have left in the house).

So for now, Cohen's still cozy and tucked inside mommy's tummy. He will be here soon and the anticipation is building! Sigh...Patience has never been one of my virtues.

No comments: